Monday, November 10, 2014

Not a clue what to title this haha





Hello again everybody!

I´m really sorry but this week has been pretty boring and pretty uneventful.
 
Some other Elders had a baptism this week and our golden investigator Yajaira came and she is just so ready it´s unreal and she´d be baptized already but she is waiting for her friend to get home from her mission. (Nov 25)
 
We had intercambios again and Elder Santana was in my area again so good fun. He´s a nice kid but everything is so routine with him!! Someone will ask where he´s from or how old he is or how long he has been here and everytime his response is.."Guess!!!" By the end of the day I about had enough of it and almost just started screaming out the answer before the questions were even asked. "Hi this is Elder Santana he is from Ecuador, 23 yrs. old, and has been here for 6 months"

Also side note we started talking to this guy that called us over and he tried to hand me some weed and I just kinda laughed and was just "Nah bro I´m alright, thanks though".
 
Got my haircut by Hermana Muro, basically my mom down here haha love her and her family to death. I wouldn´t say she´s really the best at cutting hair haha but hey she has clippers and it´s free and I´m not trying to impress anybody down here so I´m content although the rest of the day was really itchy.

Ok if you are familiar with latin culture the people here after using toilet paper put it in the trash...Think about that for a minute then think my companion is from here...Ya our bathroom has smelt awful for a while but no worries I talked with him one morning in our Companionship Inventory.. "Elder Macedo, I have one idea of something you could do to strengthen our companionship.... the paper in the bathroom, ya, the paper that you use to wipe everything...put it into the toilet after use." He just laughed and said ok haha so glad that is all "wiped up" hahaha

And one more thing. Last night as we were just about ready to go to sleep we start hearing this yelling so we call the Elders that live above us and they came downstairs and we watched these 2 ladies just scream and try to fight each other but there was a guy there holding them back. Haha super entertaining, we even popped a bag of popcorn to watch it all and it was hilarious.

So ya sorry that was my uneventful week!

Love you all!

 

Elder McQ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment